Geraniaceae Group Forum
Sign in to follow this  

I have recently been having trouble inserting photos into text that I am posting to this forum.  It turns out that it is a problem associated with the browser that I am using.

If I post using Internet Explorer, I can load photos into a posting, but cannot place them in the text.  Instead they show as "attached thumbnails" at the end of the text.  However, if I use Google Chrome, I do not have any problems and can put them at my choice of place in the text.

If you have been having this problem, please check this out.

I don't think you need to apologise for a few hours of downtime on the forum. The software is quite complex, and the occasional glitch is almost inevitable. I prefer to say thanks for fixing it so quickly, and indeed for setting up the forum in the first place.The forum is a truly excellente source of reliable information, more than can be said of some internet services. I have found it very helpfull.

Dear Christopher and David,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

This forum was created as a part of the unique Geraniaceae Group website. And I am greatly appreciate Marisa and David for their help and support.

Forum unites a brilliant community of experts in Geraniaceae family from the whole world. We hope that our virtual communication will be interesting and inspiring for more and more people. (A little bit pathetic, but absolutely genuinely  :) )