Geraniaceae Group Forum
Sign in to follow this  
David Victor

Group Newsletter

I am pleased to tell you that the Summer 2015 edition of the Group Newsletter is being posted this week-end.   There is a wide range of article, hopefully catering for all tastes.  These include reports from growers around the world, discussion on techniques and particular species and a review of new species within section Hoarea of Pelargonium.

Copies of the News should be with Members in the next couple of weeks.  Should they not arrive, please let me know by email and I will investigate the matter.

If you are not a Members but are interested in the work of the Group, go to our sister site at www.geraniaceae-group.org/ for more details.

A brief note to tell Members that the Autumn newsletter will be posted in the next day or so.  It's packed with interesting and informative articles about the Geraniaceae and will, I am sure, appeal to our Members.

If you are not a Member but would be interested in becoming one, go to www.geraniaceae-group.org for details.

A short note to let you all know that the winter edition of the Geraniaceae Group News will be distributed later this week.  Packed with interesting articles for you geraniophiles it should reach you within a week or so.  If it does not do so, please let me know.

Amongst the interesting features this quarter are articles on Erodium/Geranium from Mount Ossa in Greece, the rare Pelargonium album, cultivation techniques and the building an maintenance of rock gardens suitable for our favourite plants.  If you are not a Member but would be interested in becoming one, go to www.geraniaceae-group.org for details.

Very best wishes to you all for 2016.