Jump to content
Geraniaceae Group Forum
David Victor

Geraniaceae Group Meeting

Recommended Posts

The next meeting of the Geraniaceae Group will be held on Wednesday, 23rd October at the RHS Lawrence Hall, near Vincent Square, London, starting at 14.00.  The meeting rooms are above the show floor; entrance on the right of the building.  


 


The RHS Autumn Show will be on at the same time as the meeting, so you can kill two birds with one stone by attending on the Wednesday.


 


Due to the change of ownership of the hall, the meeting will need to be confirmed two weeks before it is due to be held.  Any queries regarding the meeting, please contact Syd Reed at 01242-699595 or by email at sydgerad@blueyonder.co.uk


 


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that you might like to know that there is an open meeting at my garden to view my National Collection of Xerophytic Pelargonium on 29th April from 14.00 hrs. onwards.  The collection contains well over 100 species, centred on those sections that go to make up what has been termed the xerophytic clade: sections Cortusina, Hoarea, Ligularia, Magnistipulacea, Otidia and Polyactium.  This will be around peak blooming time, so I hope to be able to offer visitors a good display.  There is no charge involved.


 


I live about ten miles north-west of Taunton in Somerset, in a relatively remote place.  So, if you are interested in coming, I suggest that you email me for instructions.  Don't wait to phone until  you are nearby, as the mobile signal does not reach these parts.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick reminder to Members of the Geraniaceae Group that there is a meeting of the Group at the Fibrex Nursery, Pebworth, near Stratford-upon-Avon next Wednesday, June 17th from 2 pm onwards.  Fibrex have one of the National Collection of Pelargonium especially the various groups of hybrids, as well as a large selection of species.  Plants are on sale.  All are welcome.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Members will know that our next meeting is scheduled for Saturday 24th October.  However, the RHS have moved the venue shown in the Autumn News to the Lawrence Hall conference rooms, where the autumn show takes place.  We will be in room 21 on the first floor, to the right of the show entrance.  The meeting takes place from 2 pm onwards and all are welcome.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,


 


and many thanks for the meeting which I thoroughly enjoyed! I am very happy I came along. Thank you, Derek, for showing us the incredible photographs, it has been a pleasure meeting you all.


 


Matija.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×